To configure your device, you need to follow the below steps:
- Plug your device to your computer using the USB cable provided with the device.
- Once your device is recognised by your computer, the below message will appear at the bottom right of your screen.
By clicking on the message, ASI website will be opened in your default browser.
- Under your browser’s address field, a list will be displayed.
- Find the AdMos device and select it (2), then click on “Connect” (3).
- To configure the sensor with the option needed press the “Load Config” button (4).
Sensor’s configuration will be loaded and you will be allowed to configure it.
- Now you can fill the user information and parameters, activate or deactivate the different sensors as you want.
“GPS” and “ECG” should be active in order to save the “Raw GPS” and “Raw ECG”.
”Raw IMU” will activate the accelerometer and gyroscope sensor log.
“Raw PRES” will activate the barometric sensor log.
An example of all sensor activated is shown below.
- To finalise the configuration of your device, click on “Save Config” (5).
- In order to have the new settings log for the next usage, it is necessary to erase the data by pressing the “Erase Data” button.
- The device is now ready.