To configure your device, you need to follow the below steps:
- Plug your device to your computer using the USB cable provided with the device.
- Once your device is recognised by your computer, the below message will appear at the bottom right of your screen.
By clicking on the message, ASI website will be opened in your default browser.
- Under your browser’s address field, a list will be displayed.
- Find the AdMos device and select it (2), then click on “Connect” (3).
- Sensor’s details (4) and configuration (5) will be loaded automatically.
- You will then be allowed to change its configuration.
- Activate (checked) or deactivate (unchecked) the different sensors as you want.
“GPS” and “ECG” should be active in order to save the “Raw GPS” and “Raw ECG”.
”Raw IMU” will activate the accelerometer and gyroscope sensor log.
“Raw PRES” will activate the barometric sensor log.
Dynamic Model allows you to select more accurately the type of sport session.
- To finalise the configuration of your device, click on “Save Config” (6).
- The new config will need a few seconds to be loaded onto the device. Please wait a little bit before going to the next step.
Note: you can erase the configuration changes by clicking on “Erase Config”.
- In order to have the new settings log for the next usage, it is necessary to erase the data by pressing the “Erase Data” button (7).
- Wait until the confirmation message “Data erased” appears (8).
- The device is now ready.