Note: this procedure will update your docking to the version 3.11
- Download the “docking.zip” from this link: Docking firmware.
NOTE: Mac user should recreate the archive as the system automatically extract it when download.
- Copy it on the *provided USB key without unzipping the file.
- Make sure there is no sensor connected.
- Connect the *provided USB key on the docking before powering it up.
- Power up the docking
- Wait until the docking boots up.
- The docking will look for an update.
8. Once the update file is found, the docking will proceed with the update.
9. Wait until the synchronization ends and the docking screen will show the image below.
10. The number in the bottom right corner must have change to the latest version.
11. Power down the docking, remove the provided USB key. Your docking station is
now up to date and ready to use.
*not using the provided USB key might make the update fail.